Wedding 2.0 in Drayton Valley, Alberta
We were so fortunate to have had the opportunity to celebrate our wedding all over again on July 9, 2016 in Drayton Valley at my parents acreage. A big thank you to our parents. We were thankful to have a mostly beautiful weekend… Well, at least for the set up, and then again after dinner. Our tent set up was beautiful and unique. Thanks to our decorating and set up team, which consisted of pretty much everyone! A special thanks again to all our close friends and family. From stringing and putting in 11,000 light bulbs to carrying the tent across the yard… You name it, it was done by all our thoughtful friends and family. Most of our decor was rented from Special Event Rentals and/or created by the one and only me.
There were so many highlights of this night for us, I thought it would be nice to share just a few:
- Brandon Boehm leading the Michael Jackson dance, most everyone joined in.
- The best candy bar ever!
- Our fireworks show.
- The inflatable bouncy castle, in some cases I think the adults enjoyed this more than the children.
- This was the best party of our lives with all of our closest friends and family.
- Tequila shots aka with the “Stewart Boys” you know who you are! I am not so sure Alex would say the same, waking up the next day.
- Did you know the cops were called?
- All our photo’s of the event itself and friends and family in the moment, taken by Phiena Photography. Harper is the cutest!
- Our tasty, tasty, tasty, wedding cake, by Cake Affair!
- The food! Our catering was delicious. If memory serves me right, we asked for an extra bowl of meatballs for the wedding table alone.
We hope you enjoy viewing our wedding photo’s here!
Thanks for reading our blog, we hope you enjoyed our final Mr. and Mrs. Bowers segment, Don’t forget about us, follow us and view our posts on Instagram @infinitydesigncompany, and of course our blogs and posts on Facebook!